"Lord Jesus, I need You. Thank You for dying on the cross for my sins. I open the door of my life and trust You as my Savior. Thank You for forgiving my sins and giving me eternal life. Make me the kind of person You want me to be. Thank You that I can trust You."
Advertisement
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recent Posts
-
Studies of identical twins show that although there is a genetic component to alcoholism and drug abuse, genetics does not trump environment...
-
"It is not the answer that enlightens, but the question." What do you want ?
-
"The Last Ride," a tribute to Dr. Bob Smith, the co-founder of Alcoholics Anonymous, who is buried in Akron.
-
Turns out, those glasses of wine would be a lot healthier if they were non-alcoholic, a new study shows. Spanish researchers led by Gemma ...
-
Research on this topic is incomplete, and we know that stress can trigger relapse in a recovering person. It appears that stress can increa...
-
Oh Great Spirit, whose voice I hear in the winds and whose breath gives life to all the world Hear me I come before you, one of your childre...
-
1. An increased tendency to let things happen rather than make them happen. 2. Frequent attacks of smiling. 3. Feelings of being connected w...
-
It says it’s is a, “fellowship of people sharing their experience, strengths and hope to help each other recover and heal from the problems ...
-
DREAMWARRIOR teaches how to become fundamentally present and how to arise in mastery of your mind and ego, so that you are no longer involun...
-
DISCLAIMER:Text may be subject to copyright.This blog does not claim copyright to any such text. Copyright remains with the original copyrig...
Post a Comment