Fraser Trevor Fraser Trevor Author
Title: DREAMWARRIOR IN RECOVERY
Author: Fraser Trevor
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
The sea is merging with the sky and clouds obscuring the high mountains of the Morrocan coast.Gazing down the valley the bright sunlight ...



The sea is merging with the sky and clouds obscuring the high mountains of the Morrocan coast.Gazing down the valley the bright sunlight flashes off the surface of the lake below me.The cry of a disgruntled chicken drifts up the valley from below me, making me aware of the gentle twitter of tiny birds that populate the trees around me.Silvered cobwebs drift and glisten in the warm lunchtime breeze.The breath of the light breeze flutters the table clothes in slow union.The sun lightly caresses my hands for this is early December in Andalusia.
I bask in the gentle sunlight of the spirit.
Slowly recognizing that the crushing pain in my head and shoulders has abated.The sharp ache of Arthritis has become a dull glow.The insistent jangle of the Mobil phone has been left behind and the joy and appreciation of this beautiful world fills my day.DISCLAIMER:Text may be subject to copyright.This blog does not claim copyright to any such text. Copyright remains with the original copyright holder.

Advertisement

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

FeedBurner FeedCount

 
Top