Fraser Trevor Fraser Trevor Author
Title: Life is not impossible........Life is improving
Author: Fraser Trevor
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
Life is not impossible........Life is improving.Each day,each hour thanks to the new found acceptability to a personal,loving higher power.Y...
Life is not impossible........Life is improving.Each day,each hour thanks to the new found acceptability to a personal,loving higher power.Your will not have an insane,controlling self-will running your life.The exercise of unburdening myself of self will in my meditation makes me realize I no longer have to face life alone.Today life is having close,intimate friendships,the worldwide fellowship contact,and a life with instant contact to the divine.I have no fear.Fear leaves me.In close companionship with a power beyond my comprehension.I work towards solutions.Methodically ,slowly making decisions based on meditation,guidance.Health, physical and mental shows remarkable improvements.My infirmities and blocks to God slowly fade away.I acknowledge these positive results are threw my new relationship with the divine.I make decisions based on meditation and guidance.Health and welfare are strengthened.Everything is just as it should be in the world.By practising acceptance instead of control daily miracles take place.I ask for direction and purpose in my life.For a personal relationship with my inner divine consciousness that some call intuition.
Solutions present themselves if I practice these principals in all areas of my life.My blessed intuitition divine self gains a new found voice and delights in the sunshine of the spirit.I search out the definition of Gods will putting the acid tests into action.Is it HONEST,Does it have INTEGRITY am I happy to tell everyone of my decision.Is it UNSELFISH.Is it LOVING.If the answer is yes within a short time I inherit the earth and all that is within it.Gods personal promise to all his children.DISCLAIMER:Text may be subject to copyright.This blog does not claim copyright to any such text. Copyright remains with the original copyright holder.

Advertisement

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

FeedBurner FeedCount

 
Top