Fraser Trevor Fraser Trevor Author
Title: Don't believe a word I say , do not take what I say as the truth just because I say it or anybody else, for that matter. Check it out for yourself.
Author: Fraser Trevor
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
DISCLAIMER:Text may be subject to copyright.This blog does not claim copyright to any such text. Copyright remains with the original copyrig...
DISCLAIMER:Text may be subject to copyright.This blog does not claim copyright to any such text. Copyright remains with the original copyright holder.Don't believe a word I say , do not take what I say as the truth just because I say it or anybody else, for that matter. Check it out for yourself. Try it on for size. Investigate , find out for YOURSELF only use what you have read or heard as a reference point. Find the truth out for yourself . This way it is your TRUTH not someone else's. You will also not be believing a lie or untruth if you always check things for yourself . Do not believe everything you are told or read without checking it out.

Advertisement

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

FeedBurner FeedCount

 
Top