Just for today, I will respect my own and others™ boundaries.
Just for today, I will be vulnerable with someone I trust.
Just for today, I will take one compliment and hold it in my heart for more than just a fleeting moment. I will let it nurture me.
Just for today, I will act in a way that I would admire in someone else.
I am a child of God.
I am a precious person.
I am a worthwhile person.
I am beautiful inside and outside.
I love myself unconditionally.
I can allow myself ample leisure time without feeling guilty.
I deserve to be loved by myself and others.
I am loved because I deserve love.
I am a child of God and I deserve love, peace, prosperity and serenity.
I forgive myself for hurting myself and others.
I forgive myself for letting others hurt me.
I forgive myself for accepting sex when I wanted love.
I am willing to accept love.
I am not alone. I am one with God and the universe.
I am whole and good.
I am capable of changing.
The pain that I might feel by remembering can™t be any worse than the pain I feel by knowing and not remembering.
I am enough.
Home
»
If you want to change your life read this each morning to yourself in the mirror then post your results after 4 weeks you will be amazed.
» If you want to change your life read this each morning to yourself in the mirror then post your results after 4 weeks you will be amazed.
Advertisement
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recent Posts
-
majority of Britain's 13-year-olds have drunk alcohol, marking a worrying "tipping point" for underage drinking, the home secr...
-
“What we think, we become.” There would have been a time when I would have really resonated with this quote and no doubt have even said ...
-
Then they outlined the spiritual answer and program of action which a hundred of them had followed successfully. Though I had been only a ...
-
Actually, the human lethal dose of caffeine is around 10 grams. But you would have to drink about 100 cups of coffee to even have a chance ...
-
People who don’t like “addicts” or their lifestyle will often point out that relapse (“falling off the wagon”, resumption of drug use after ...
-
Research on this topic is incomplete, and we know that stress can trigger relapse in a recovering person. It appears that stress can increa...
-
The Ninth Step Promises Copyright © Alcoholics Anonymous World Services, Inc. The choice is ours... Do we want more of what brought us t...
-
campuses in South Carolina, California shed light on dangers of drinking Here's hoping college faculty in Kansas and across the nation t...
-
James Frey has received the ultimate penalty — expulsion from Oprah's Book Club. After being invited into the club — resulting in best-s...
-
Teenagers will be targeted through new and inventive school lessons in an attempt to curb underage drinking in Norwich.Alcohol awareness ses...
Post a Comment