Fraser Trevor Fraser Trevor Author
Title: INTERESTING OBSERVATIONS AT NEW YEARS FESTIVITIES,I hate, I reject your festivals
Author: Fraser Trevor
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
DISCLAIMER:Text may be subject to copyright.This blog does not claim copyright to any such text. Copyright remains with the original copyrig...
DISCLAIMER:Text may be subject to copyright.This blog does not claim copyright to any such text. Copyright remains with the original copyright holder.I hate, I reject your festivals, Nor do I delight in your solemn assemblies. 22 "Even though you offer up to Me burnt offerings and your grain offerings, I will not accept them; And I will not even look at the peace offerings of your fatlings. 23 "Take away from Me the noise of your songs; I will not even listen to the sound of your harps. 24 "But let justice roll down like waters And righteousness like an ever-flowing stream. (Amos 5.21)

Advertisement

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

FeedBurner FeedCount

 
Top